Thursday, December 06, 2012 ~ 12/06/2012 08:44:00 PM 0 Comments

Today was the last day of my STPM
Sat for Maths paper 2 and Chemistry paper 1
And yeah, both of them were damn difficult to answer ==
Anyway, I've finished my STPM today!
Not going to wear any school uniforms in the future!
Now it's time to complete the missions that I've written down few months ago
It's time to enjoy my freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!!!

 Bye-bye to my PA paper 1 notes

It's time to activate back my facebook!


Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~Last Day In 6AB1~
~Happy Halloween~
~Cakes: 1001 Classic Recipes For Sale!~
~Pulau Ketam~
~MUET~
~同伊~
~The Vow~
~Bday Present From Neneks!~
~Wasabi Sushi House~
~Blood Donation~


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved