Friday, November 02, 2012 ~ 11/02/2012 08:30:00 PM 0 Comments

Today was the last day we spent in 6AB1
We arranged the tables that need to be used for the Lower 6's STPM
So I just took some random photos of the class and my classmates :)


 I was the treasurer of the class for one and a half year 
Love my job ^^

 I miss my table ='(




Hope that we can reach our target
*Finger crossed*



Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~Happy Halloween~
~Cakes: 1001 Classic Recipes For Sale!~
~Pulau Ketam~
~MUET~
~同伊~
~The Vow~
~Bday Present From Neneks!~
~Wasabi Sushi House~
~Blood Donation~
~Bday Card From Neneks!


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved