Monday, May 21, 2012 ~ 5/21/2012 09:41:00 PM 0 Comments

Wei qi, Xin ying and Szlin came my house just now
They passed me my birthday present of the year
This year both my birthday card and birthday present are all delivered to my house
It's so special man
Haha~
And they gave me a body glove bag as my birthday gift
Thank you so much neneks!
I really love it!
And I really need a new bag right now as my old bag has already worn out
Anyway, thanks again to all my neneks =D






Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~Wasabi Sushi House~
~Blood Donation~
~Bday Card From Neneks!
~I'm Nineteen!~
~RM 200 Voucher~
~Dissection Of The Rat~
~Grand Lexis Port Dickson~
~那些年,我们一起追的女孩~
~Domino's Pizza Again!~
~2 Bio Tuition~


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved