Tuesday, January 03, 2012 ~ 1/03/2012 11:51:00 PM 0 Comments

Happy 2012 my readers!
Well, I spent my first and second day of the year with my family at Grand Lexis Port Dickson
This place is known as  The Legend International Water Homes
The awesome part is that each room has their own private pool!


The lobby
So many people queueing up to check in

The water chalets

Part of the room

The private pool
It's quite small though


Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~那些年,我们一起追的女孩~
~Domino's Pizza Again!~
~2 Bio Tuition~
~11.11.11~
~2012's Public Holidays~
~Domino's Pizza~
~Made In Candy~
~Kokiya~
~Playing With Grass And Soil~
~Sony NEX-C3~


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved