Saturday, October 08, 2011 ~ 10/08/2011 11:59:00 PM 0 Comments

I started tuition again
Thursday was maths tuition
Friday was chemistry tuition
And today was biology tuition
After 10 months of 'anti-tuition'
I felt so awkward during tuition
Haiz~
Is time to wake up already
Is time to catch up the time that I've lost it
Is time to wake up TAN HUI SHAN!!!



This is the scene of maths tuition
Most of the students are from GBS

Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~First Camp In 2011~
~A Day At Tanjung Bidara~
~Pissed Off~
~First F6 Exam~
~Dad's Bday At Daorae~
~Last Bio Experiment~
~Carnival 2011~
~Last Day Of F6 Orientation Week~
~It's PJ Time!~
~What Package?~


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved