Saturday, July 30, 2011 ~ 7/30/2011 08:59:00 AM 0 Comments

Yesterday we did biology experiment again
And this will be our last experiment in lower 6
The rest of the experiments we will carry it out next year
So this year after this experiment, we will spend more time to do the field work
We will go out to catch some insects,bugs,butterflies and etc.
Sounds fun right?
Haha~


These are the photos for the experiment that we did yesterday


First, you need to prepare red spinach

and pucuk manis

Pound it
Add some acetone while pounding it
After that put it into a cloth and squeeze the juice out!
Tip the juice on a chromatography paper for 15-20 times by using toothpick
Put the paper into a solvent
And you will get this result
Lol~

I like the colour on the paper!
But it will disappear after 1-2 days
So I took this photo down
So that I can see it whenever I want
^^


That's all from me for this month!
Hope you guys enjoy reading my one and only post for this month



Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~Carnival 2011~
~Last Day Of F6 Orientation Week~
~It's PJ Time!~
~What Package?~
~1st Day Of F6 Life~
~7.5.11~
~5.5.11~
~I Cut My Hair Again~
~STPM Reference Books~
~Bro's Torturing Night~


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved