Tuesday, May 10, 2011 ~ 5/10/2011 04:51:00 PM 0 Comments

Today was the 2nd day of orientation week
Saw Iyvonne, Cheak and Vicknesh today
Iyvonne went Yok Bin yesterday to register as a Form 6 student
But Yok Bin didn't accept her
So she went Munshi today
And she will transfer to Yok Bin 1 or 2 months later


The teachers who are in charged of Form 6 subjects went to the school hall to gave us some talks
The subject that I scared the most is MUET
This is because Ms Yeo ( MUET teacher ) said that we can only graduate if the MUET result is Band 3 and above
Can I get that?
Haiz~
Now I have to choose between Physics and Biology package
But I heard that a lot of people going to study Biology instead of Physics
How could it be?
I thought Physics is much more easier to study compare to Biology
I don't care
I will still choose Biology package first
If really no more place in the class then I will go for Physics package


Today the GPK of Form 6 asked us who wants to transfer school
And almost all of the st.davidiants stand up
Some of them wants to transfer to High School
Some wants to go Seri Kota
And Iyvonne wants to go Yok Bin
Left a few st.davidiands including me were sitting on the chair
The GPK also said who are involved in PLKN can get a form from him to postpone their PLKN to after they finish their STPM
However, they must enter PLKN before they are 35 years old
That is so long some more
I think some of them already have children at that age
Lol~


Tomorrow we will play games for the whole morning
The best thing is we can wear the school identity shirt for the whole day!
Wheeeeeeee~!



Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~1st Day Of F6 Life~
~7.5.11~
~5.5.11~
~I Cut My Hair Again~
~STPM Reference Books~
~Bro's Torturing Night~
~30.4.11~
~I Drove!!!~
~Cactus's New Home~
~Education Fair & Body Check Up~


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved