Monday, February 28, 2011 ~ 2/28/2011 08:06:00 PM 0 Comments

This morning was the first and the last time uncle waited for me
Because usually I'm the one who wait for him

Today I got 3 new friends from GBS
It's nice to have new friends around us!
1 of them failed and keep on complaining to uncle
Keep on saying " I did nothing wrong. Why that fella failed me?!! "

Valerie and Pei Ying took their undang test today
Apsara took her driving test and she passed!
She straight away went to hugged her dad after she came out from the office

How lovely
Adele,Shoba and I retake our test ( the road part only )
Shoba and I passed and Adele failed again
What a pity
I was the 3rd one to sit for the test
And I get back the same fella


That fella : Eh, ini ah moi macam pernah nampak
Me : Ya la..Hari itu kan saya failed kat Bukit Beruang sana
That fella : Mana satu?
Me : Yang langgar garisan itu lo...di road C sana
That fella : Oh, I dah ingat..Hari ini kita jalan road A
Me : Ok


So
I drove on road A today
Kinda happy because I scared if I would do the same mistake if I drive road C
Today on the way back
The 3 friends from GBS,uncle and I chit chat about xxx
Laughed all the way back home

Damn funny
Got time just tell you all when I meet you all in person
Can't tell you all at here about the xxx




Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~Fly Away~
~Autumn's Concerto~
~IU -Someday~
~First Driving Test~
~What To Watch?~
~16.2.11~
~Driving Pra Test~
~5th Driving Lesson~
~CNY 2011~
~4th Driving Lesson~


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved