Monday, February 21, 2011 ~ 2/21/2011 11:24:00 PM 0 Comments

This morning went driving test with Yun
Yun was the 13th and I was the 6th one to sit for the test
Xin Yun or known as Szlin no. 2 also took her test today
This was the 3rd time she retake the driving test
The slope,parking and 3 point turn were really easy because practiced till very sien already
Finished those test in 3 minutes!
Spent 1 minute for each test
Saw Mardiah or known as 一号
She finished her test first then after that was me
While waiting for the road part
She went to toilet
So I ganti her place
On the road still ok la
That fella asked me to drive road C
Who on earth knows I went to langgar the garisan at the turn to Bukit Beruang after the slope
Just went over a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit only !!!!!!!
So I failed the test but I still had to fetch that fella back
Wth~
Damn lazy lo
Mardiah passed her test
She drove road A and got a lady instructor
Why she went to the toilet at that time?!
If not maybe I can drive road A and maybe I will pass my test
By the way, still congrats to Mardiah and Yun who passed their test today
Uncle also said how could I failed my driving test?!!
Haiz~
Who knows?
Only GOD knows
Adele and Syahmi took their test today too
Adele was so shock after she heard I failed my test
You know la her facial expression always so 'ganjiong' one
Adele failed her road part too
Why both the 'TAN' failed the road part?!!
Ish~~~
Yi Shan passed her pra test Shoba failed her 2nd driving test today
Going to retake the test again on next week
Same goes to me too
Today I really met a lot of long lost friends!




STPM result out today
3 cousins took their results and 1 of them got 3.5
The other 2 also 3.++ if I'm not mistaken
They said SPM result on 28.2.11
If it is really on that day
Then I really going crazy already!

  • Have to retake my driving test on that day
  • My L license expire on that day
  • Have to pass my driving test on that day if not have to pay RM 100! ( retake test and renew L license)
  • Have to go to school to take my SPM result
  • ALL CRASH IN THE MONDAY MORNING!!!

I'm not nervous about my SPM result
We can't change the result already right
So what for we so nervous about it?
Just take it easy



P/S : I wonder how many times I typed the word "test" in this post...lol


Disclaimer

Welcome to http://huishanshanna.blogspot.com.
Hush & Listen up!

You're not allowed to:-
-Copy, Rip, Spam, Steal & more...=x !

If you hate me, kindly click the red 'x' button on the top-righthand corner of the screen.
If you love me, please stay to enjoy. :D

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing only 8 posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Myself!

Hi people!
I'm Hui Shan.
I simply love blogging but sometimes I do not know what to blog about =)
So please stay tuned for more updates!



Friends
♥ Anne
♥ Celine Tan
♥ Chelsea
♥ Delwyn
♥ Ervinna
♥ Eugene
♥ Han Lim
♥ He Qing
♥ Irving
♥ Joyee
♥ Kah Yin
♥ Lai Tee
♥ Li Ting
♥ Mary
♥ Muffin Tales
♥ Pei Qi
♥ Pei Tze
♥ Rebecca
♥ Sandra Ong
♥ Sandra Wong
♥ Sarah-Jane
♥ Su Ying
♥ Wei Qi
♥ Xin Ying

Reminiscences
~What To Watch?~
~16.2.11~
~Driving Pra Test~
~5th Driving Lesson~
~CNY 2011~
~4th Driving Lesson~
~Jo Kwon & Gain~
~3rd day of 2011~
~2.1.11~
~Hello 2011!~


Feedjit

Credits
Designer: Romanticide
Resources: ? ? ?
Edit with: Adobe Photoshop Cs3
? 2009 all right reserved